Friday, February 11, 2011

Homework: February 14 - 18

1. Read each and every night!!! This is truly the most important thing you could do for your child - provide them with the books, time, and space to read.



2. The kids are selecting three drafts from their writing notebooks to turn in to me. They have been writing for the past three or four weeks and these drafts, while rough, should demonstrate some real work. After they turn them in to me on Tuesday I am going to send them home on Wednesday so that you can look over them too. I'll ask that you and your child talk about these drafts together and compose a "two pluses and a wish" together. I'd like the kids to have these back in on Friday.



That's all for right now. If we add anything we'll update this post and e-mail you all to let you know of the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment