Thursday, August 11, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to second grade! I'm excited to see everyone Monday morning so we can get started on our journey together. I'm sure there will be a few yawns and maybe a few more butterflies. However, by the end of our first day together I'm confident everyone will feel as though they're right back in the swing of things and having a lot of fun. I can't promise that will make waking up on Tuesday morning any easier but it's at least a start.

Each week you will receive a newsletter from me - the first few weeks as a hard copy and later as an e-mail attachment. The information from the newsletters can be found here on the blog, as well, for those who prefer the convenience of checking a web page rather than keeping up with another piece of paper. Information such as upcoming dates and homework assignments will be posted separately to make them easier to find. I will also try to include photos and videos on our blog as often as possible. If anyone is interested in coming in to help upload these resources to the blog I would be very appreciative.

Enjoy your weekend,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment