Monday, January 7, 2013

THANK YOU, Many Times Over!!!



As the first half of the school year nears a close I'd like to thank each of you once again for trusting me with your children. It's a tremendous responsibility that I do not take lightly. As much as I enjoyed sleeping in a bit later each morning over break I was awfully happy to get back and see everyone again. Of course, waiting for me was a brand new picnic table. What a wonderful gift! Thank you to everyone who contributed to the purchase and construction of this addition to our classroom garden. I know the kids will love getting out there later in the week to work, eat, giggle, etc. Thank you, also, to everyone who sent in individual gifts before break. The many gift cards, cookies, and supplies were well received!

No comments:

Post a Comment